Friday, January 7, 2011

Laman sesawang yang memang bersawang

Assalamulaikum.
Lamanya aku tak update blog ni. Masok-masok, lalang dah sama tinggi dengan aku. Tanpa perlu mengulas lanjut, I'm teribbly sorry for that. Well, selama beberapa bulan ni memang macam-macam yang telah berlaku. Obviously I'm not gonna be able write down the whole thing now. But I will.

Well skarang dah pon masok tahun 2011. So I'm thinking of doing some renovations to this blog. Well not too sure what needs to be changed yet. But I'll figure it out and definitely you guys will notice. BLOG MAKEOVER IN PROGRESS.


P/s: I got a brand new 'hot from the box' iPad few weeks ago. Sor far I'm so impressed with what this cool little thing is capable of doing. Still in the middle of exploring my iPad and managed to get it hooked up to the net via Nokia 5800 using data tethering. A gazillion thanks to Tim Hart. This is the coolest present I've ever had!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

apiz.kamarudin said...

cayalah!!! makeover! upgrade! :D